Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sales And Marketing Executive - Bahrain

- Good communication skills J Pleasing personality
- 2-5 years experience

Sales Coordinator (Male/Female)
^ Good communication skills
^ Hard Working
^ 2-5 years experience in Hotel Industry

I HR Manager (Male / Female)
I Minimum of 6 years human resources experience I Outstanding communication and presentation skills

I Accountant (Male/Female)
I Accounting Graduate
J 5-7 years experience in Opera System preferable

Assistant Store keeper( Male / Female)
I Should be well qualified
1 Having Experience in hotel industry

Front Office Manager (Male/Female)
^ Good communication skills
^ Pleasing personality
^ 5-6 years experience in Hotel Industry

Duty Manager (Male/Female)
I Good communication skills
I Pleasing personality
1 5-6 years experience in Hotel Industry

Driver (Male)
- Good communication skills I 5 years experience

Send your Resume to:
E-mail:
hradmn1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment